HOW TO ENTER
The Challenge Launch Stage is now closed. Stage 1 participants will be announced August 2nd, 2019.
Launch Stage Entry Requirements:
For the Launch Stage, participants are asked to submit an online application describing themselves and their proposed solution.
The Launch Stage entry will be used to determine the top-scoring participants that will move on to Stage 1. Participants must also read and acknowledge the Eligibility Requirements and Intellectual Property (IP) Rights when entering the competition.
- An online application through which participants will provide information about themselves and their proposed solution. Download the application here.
- A brief PowerPoint presentation with an introduction to their proposed solution, according to specific criteria available on the AI Health Outcomes web page. The presentation may not exceed 10 slides in total length and should be comprised of the following elements:
- An introduction to the team Description of the proposed model architecture including features, parameters, algorithms to be used
- Description of how the model will function
- Provide a development timeline that meets the deadlines and requirements for Stage I and II of the Challenge
- Description of how the model will explain its predictions in comprehensible and interpretable formats
- Detail how the model will be trained, and how your team will use a cross disciplinary-design process
Stage 1 and 2 Entry Requirements:
More information about Stage 1 and 2 entry requirements will be made available at the AI Health Outcomes Challenge web page at a future date.
Read the Eligibility Requirements and Intellectual Property (IP) Rights to enter the competition.